Promoting a Deeper Spiritual Life Among Families through Healthcare, Education and Retreats
The Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Los Angeles strive to give striking witness as a vibrant, thriving community of dedicated women with an all-consuming mission. It is our God-given mission, a mission of the heart, a mission of loving service to the poor, the sick, the needy and the uneducated. Our loving service overflows from each sister’s profound life of prayer. We strive to reflect His life and hope and His promise to all that light has come into our world and darkness has not overcome it.
Our life is characterized by:
- A life of prayer and union with God
- A deep love for Jesus in the Holy Eucharist
- Devotion to our Blessed Mother
- Steadfast fidelity to the Magisterium of the Church
- Praying for priests
- Commitment to works of the apostolate in ecclesial service
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.